4) Insurance arrangements: national and health

Having adequate insurance may be obligatory for registering at some universities and high schools
The forms of insurance listed below must be secured:
- health insurance
- accident insurance
- third-party liability insurance
- fire insurance (if you rent an appartment)
- automobile (or other vehicle) insurance

Your social security.

For information on your social security while living, studying... go to the following official website: (in NL, Eng FR, D)